• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooo... Anyone starting to think Cam could be out Week 1?

Jeremy Igo

Not really worried at this point. As unfortunate as the whole "rust" factor will be, it's not worth risking anything. I just think they're taking a really cautious approach as they should be. Why risk it? He'll get acclimated again when he plays the shitty 49ers as our defense and run game dominates.

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

But you don't throw your injured franchise QB out there for pride. 

Do you really think a business savvy, multi million dollar company doesn't protect their most valued investment and throws their "monkey maker" out there for pride? 

Thats not how a business is successful. 

49 minutes ago, rodeo said:

I would hold him til game 4 of preseason. Let him throw a few times against the scrubs to see how he feels. Don't rush it.

I see where you're going but that's a bit overboard. How about we let him play when his ready and only put limits based on how he feels and the trainers professional opinions. 

2 hours ago, rodeo said:

I would hold him til game 4 of preseason. Let him throw a few times against the scrubs to see how he feels. Don't rush it.

I think that's a bad idea. Yeah he has been around a while but he has to get real game experience with his teammates to start gelling before the season starts. I don't want everything to finally come together half way through the season

The way i see it, if Cam had a set back why would he be throwing at all.  He probably came out throwing in practice the first couple of days and over did it.  So now he is feeling better and instead of throwing him back into the fire they are slowly working the muscles back into shape so he can be 100% ready for the opener.

I'll take the opinion of a real doctor over the "I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express" doctors that saturate this forum.

He'll be ready for Game 1 and I wouldn't be shocked it he played a couple of snaps in Preseason game #4.

5 hours ago, arbnranger said:

Do you really think a business savvy, multi million dollar company doesn't protect their most valued investment and throws their "monkey maker" out there for pride? 

Thats not how a business is successful. 

You are right, the Panthers were not successful.

Archived