• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two goats

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, SJTG4 said:

you don't think he's getting unfair treatment? Ron said he doesn't want any rookie to feel like he's arrived without playing a snap and I just think the hype is out of control honestly 

He isn't treated any differently than any other RB out there. You are looking for something that just isn't there. sorry. 

46 minutes ago, SJTG4 said:

Really don't like all the special attention CMC is getting Ron got pissed somebody put him on his ass today?? Smh never has a rookie got this kind of star treatment can nobody touch the guy if he's embarrassing them in practice? It's gonna keep looking that way if you hit him you're cut???

I think the issue was that it was a "low" hit. Luke called someone out for going full bore when the practice wasn't at that level

Just now, SJTG4 said:

I guess he's a rookie star and they just want to protect him but they way nobody can lay a finger on him, the praise he receiving from everybody its just not typical for a rookie but like I said maybe he's just that good but all of this before he's even taken a real NFL snap is peculiar to say the least. Usually Ron says something like let these guys actually play first before hyping them but he's on the train too lol like I said I don't want to be a hater but its a little odd 

maybe this is real. CMC is the next great running back! I don't know. But to say they are babying the man (kid), doesn't that hurt the Panthers in the long run?

2 hours ago, SJTG4 said:

you don't think he's getting unfair treatment? Ron said he doesn't want any rookie to feel like he's arrived without playing a snap and I just think the hype is out of control honestly 

Have you always been so annoying? Or has it just been ramped up lately. 

9 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Have you always been so annoying? Or has it just been ramped up lately. 

And in this thread he keeps replying to those who back him up who have not been at camp and ignoring Igo's comments who has been at camp every day that don't back him up.

Archived