• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Emoji - Cargos

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

We're sure relieved you've recovered from that recent mental breakdown in the tinderbox.

Huh?  I have been in Tinderbox like once in 4 months.  I'm staying away from that cesspool.  Also, Zod clearly stated not to bring out Tinderbox like garbage into main forum, it's a banable offense.

13 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Huh?  I have been in Tinderbox like once in 4 months.  I'm staying away from that cesspool.  Also, Zod clearly stated not to bring out Tinderbox like garbage into main forum, it's a banable offense.

Who knew emoji discussions were such serious business.

3 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Me? Nothing.  Mods on the other hand might.  Sounds like you are above the rules or something?  Maybe you are, I don't know.

You're too tense. Partake in some of this delicious chocolate soft serve being given out. But you're gonna have to get your own, I'm not sharing.

Just now, TheRed said:

You're too tense. Partake in some of this delicious chocolate soft serve being given out. But you're gonna have to get your own, I'm not sharing.

I'm not being tense, I'm just following the rules. I been member of this forum since 2003 and was not warned once in over 14 years for a reason.

Just now, ARSEN said:

I'm not being tense, I'm just following the rules. I been member of this forum since 2003 and was not warned once in over 14 years for a reason.

Settle down Judge Dredd. This discussion is like puppies and rainbows compared to the average huddle gameday thread.

9 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Settle down Judge Dredd. This discussion is like puppies and rainbows compared to the average huddle gameday thread.

Exactly!  And guess who turned Main forum into Tinderbox last season?  You and Google.  This was a simple, fun thread started by Igo because of fun cargo shorts joke that goes like 12 years back.  Yet, somehow, u found a way to make it into a Tinderbox like conversation. Just wow.

Anyway, I'm done here.  I got my point across.

13 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Exactly!  And guess who turned Main forum into Tinderbox last season?  You and Google.  This was a simple, fun thread started by Igo because of fun cargo shorts joke that goes like 12 years back.  Yet, somehow, u found a way to make it into a Tinderbox like conversation. Just wow.

Anyway, I'm done here.  I got my point across.

Wait. Are you sure? I don't want you to leave upset. What if I never talk to you again? Do you really want the last words between us to be about how mad you are about me expressing my unpopular opinion on cargo shorts? That would be terrible.

Archived