• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Emoji - Cargos

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, thomas96 said:

This is why we need neg rep instead of the neutral stuff we have now

kids today can't handle neg rep, neutral rep is the huddle equivalent of participation trophies. have to make sure we're not hurting thered's sensitive internet feelings

45 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I never knew I was white. 

If merely throwing on a pair of cargo shorts was enough to be considered white in the eyes of all these americans deathly afraid of non-white immigrants, you would have already been here enjoying Panthers games years ago.

No ...just no. Until someone produces a pair of cargo shorts that doesn't make my 30" legs look like they are 18" and that the "cargo" pocket isn't below my knees where my 31" arms can't reach... I will not affix my seal of approval. Besides short guys wearing jerseys and cargo pants just reinforce the perception that we are all juveniles.

10 minutes ago, TheRed said:

If merely throwing on a pair of cargo shorts was enough to be considered white in the eyes of all these americans deathly afraid of non-white immigrants, you would have already been here enjoying Panthers games years ago.

Shouldn't you be saving home run material like this for The Tinderbox?

11 minutes ago, TPanther920 said:

No ...just no. Until someone produces a pair of cargo shorts that doesn't make my 30" legs look like they are 18" and that the "cargo" pocket isn't below my knees where my 31" arms can't reach... I will not affix my seal of approval. Besides short guys wearing jerseys and cargo pants just reinforce the perception that we are all juveniles.

1tof2n.jpg

Archived