• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Actually McCaffrey's really good in short yardage situations. He just uses his vision, extends his body long, and finds ways through technical finesse to get the same amount of yards any powerback could get.

I mean, you watch more film than I, but I knew he could do it all in college, it's just reassuring that there hasnt appeared to be any dropoff in translating to the pros.  No matter how good guys look in college, until they do it with the best of the best, you can never really know.  So far, he appears to be even better than advertised in practice.

19 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Actually McCaffrey's really good in short yardage situations. He just uses his vision, extends his body long, and finds ways through technical finesse to get the same amount of yards any powerback could get.

Between my belief that Shula has no clue how best to utilize a player's skillset and Cam's not fully participating in offensive drills I am not getting the warm fuzzies about our 2017 offense.

1 minute ago, TPanther920 said:

Between my belief that Shula has no clue how best to utilize a player's skillset and Cam's not fully participating in offensive drills I am not getting the warm fuzzies about our 2017 offense.

Cam's fine. I'll probably make a quick thread on this topic:

Only thing I worry about is Samuel being eased back from his hamstring. 

1 minute ago, TPanther920 said:

Don't worry, Marty Hurney is on the case!

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Cam's fine. I'll probably make a quick thread on this topic:

Only thing I worry about is Samuel being eased back from his hamstring. 

I think we should be worried about both of them. Even if they're being cautious Cam's missing valuable reps with new pieces of his offense, and Sameul has practically had no time to gell with the offense. It'll affect us somehow going into the season from a cohesiveness/fluidity standpoint. If Samuel is injured the whole pre season how do you think he'll have the timing with cam to play in real games? 

Archived