• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Damiere Byrd confident he can make the Carolina Panthers roster

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Byrd has had his opportunities. No different than Bersin. Call you want but one actually made it when we desperately needed depth at the position, and it wasn't Byrd. So please, keep up. Bersin is ahead of Byrd for the last roster spot unless he finally shows out in these next 3-4 games or we go with 6 receivers.

Thanks for the input! Guy who's never been to a practice. 

6 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Byrd has had his opportunities. No different than Bersin. Call you want but one actually made it when we desperately needed depth at the position, and it wasn't Byrd. So please, keep up. Bersin is ahead of Byrd for the last roster spot unless he finally shows out in these next 3-4 games or we go with 6 receivers.

4 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Thanks for the input! Guy who's never been to a practice. 

IMG_0064.GIF.91daa7c4e64f86d4839378a7c4871feb.GIF

14 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

We'll, now that Ginn is gone, I could see that as a way for him to make it... but didn't he muff a PR last preseason? 

He did, but I guess you gotta take the good with the bad with a young guy in preseason. He better not do that again. But he made more plays than all of our receivers last year. Shepherd is gonna take away his shine a little ; just because he is a shiny new toy sorta.

23 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

We'll, now that Ginn is gone, I could see that as a way for him to make it... but didn't he muff a PR last preseason? 

He did, but I guess you gotta take the good with the bad with a young guy in preseason. He better not do that again. But he made more plays than all of our receivers last year. Shepherd is gonna take away his shine a little ; just because he is a shiny new toy sorta.

5 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Still fun to debate it now though 

Yes. It's just really starting up. New WR coach likely will have as much of a hand in any different feel to the WR roster as the GM. That's the guy who pleads his case first.

Archived