• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kwon Alexander vs Shaq Thompson

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Lumps said:

Top 3....er maybe 5....well maybe 10 dumbest poo this franchise will do if that happens barring some great trade where we get something in return.

I love TD as a football player but sweet jesus how fuging dumb to spend #1 draft pick and find a good to great replacement only to sign his aging ass to en extension. Tis' the Hurney way though, I'd be more surprised if Hurney found the balls to let TD go,  no that it matters, luckily our meddling owner will not let it happen. We will have to just wait and see how that plays out and hope for the best.

I think Shaq will get TD snaps when we go to 2 linebacker formations. But in all our 4-3 base we will need all three. There is no reason to let Davis go until he can't play at a high level and Kuechly has shown he can stay healthy all year and Shaq shows he can be an effective starter. 

As long as you don't hand out much signing bonus or guaranteed money, your risk to extend him is minimal and the potential upside far outweighs the risk. Keeping him around makes a ton of sense and most folks recognize that. 

Archived