• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL @ Jags fan fest

Jeremy Igo

30 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

@*FreeFua* are you ripping that Jaguar's teeth out in that pic? 

Ha I think I was just trying to hang onto something so I wouldn't fall! 

I think the dude hanging onto the tail and the guy (head down) next to you have me beat though. So after further review I'm now disappointed in my performance.

Only god knows where I was for that top pool group pic. Meagan found her way in it so who the hell knows where I was

50 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Ha I think I was just trying to hang onto something so I wouldn't fall! 

I think the dude hanging onto the tail and the guy (head down) next to you have me beat though. So after further review I'm now disappointed in my performance.

Only god knows where I was for that top pool group pic. Meagan found her way in it so who the hell knows where I was

I know the feeling.. By the end of that game, I was burnt to a crisp and drunk. Great way to start that 15-1 season 

I can't take too much joy in the misery in Jacksonville because had we chosen Blaine Gabbart instead of Cam in 2011, we very well could be that same team right now.  That said, after camp, I'm happy that Fournette didn't fall, CMC is looking like the rare talent in the draft, but until it translates on the field, it's just hype.

This man better hope his power carries over, he's wasn't too elusive in college, and I doubt he'll be that way now in the NFL. People compare him to AP but Fournette is basically a one cut and go power back, very different. Peterson had power but was incredibly elusive for a dude his size. 

2 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

Wow... that's brutal, he's got to be able to shake that or at least hang onto the ball. 

Glad we ended up with CMC, I was all about Fournette for a while but the more I see/hear the more I think he's Trent Richardson 2.0

wouldn't surprise me in the slightest 

Archived