• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry and Worley

Jeremy Igo

Honestly I'm most excited about seeing the secondary this year.  Last year was such a "down" (to be expected) year for the secondary, seeing them bounce back in a big way will be great. Watching Bradberry and Worley grow together? Awesome.

Side note on that...I know DG caught some hate for double dipping, or triple in this case, but I never minded it.  Clear needs there, but when it hits (Like Star/KK, Bradberry/Worley), you not only get to watch two guys grow together at their position, but I'm sure it helps them as well, having essentially someone in their exact position learning together, growing together, etc. Looking back, it's a really smart move to ease the rookie transition to me. 

The secondary was awful last year, but honestly when you're starting two rookie CBs that has to be expected. I think a lot of us had our heads in the sand this time last year expecting our front seven to work miracles to cover up the issues on the back end. The youngsters definitely improved down the stretch though, Worley in particular. I'm excited to see what they can do this year. I'm not expecting a Seahawks level secondary by any means, but I think (and hope) the secondary looks significantly better this year.

Archived