• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Upgrade this morning

Jeremy Igo

The overall look is very clean. The theme seems simple and polished.

As for the beer, it's fine, but be aware of what you could be perceived as promoting if you consider it a family site.

The eggplant and 28-3 thing are unnecessary, confusing, and may be perceived as positive or negative depending upon perspective. Maybe the eggplant could mean "meh." I don't know. 

If the reply options actually had a quote option, that would be great. 

I don't know if you can easily delete quote boxes now if you hit them in error, but I guess I'll find out.

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

As for the beer, it's fine, but be aware of what you could be perceived as promoting if you consider it a family site.

there's a whole beer subforum

11 minutes ago, top dawg said:

The eggplant and 28-3 thing are unnecessary, confusing, and may be perceived as positive or negative depending upon perspective. Maybe the eggplant could mean "meh." I don't know. 

If the reply options actually had a quote option, that would be great. 

I don't know if you can easily delete quote boxes now if you hit them in error, but I guess I'll find out.

There is nothing on here you would not see during an NFL commercial break. 

Archived