• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want Neg Rep back?

Jeremy Igo

21 minutes ago, ncsu12engr said:

I kind of like the idea of having negative rep be a separate count to Pie. Don't have it directly affect a posters pie count, but have it be a number beside pie. I'm sure someone could come up with a clever name for it.

srsly, i'm not an asshole

11 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I think you're misinterpreting what we're saying.  People will negative rep regardless, is what everyone is trying to state.    

Yep, if someone like CPantherking posts something it will almost immediately get negged even without people reading it just because he pisses so many people off. 

I'm for bringing it back, but having it be two separate counters. 

Reputation negative and positive was one of the best things about the huddle when i first started using it in 2010. That and gameday chatrooms were awesome. You should bring both back.  

People have been requesting neg rep for years how you just asking this question now x.x 

3 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Yep, if someone like CPantherking posts something it will almost immediately get negged even without people reading it just because he pisses so many people off. 

I'm for bringing it back, but having it be two separate counters. 

Agreed, there are posters on here that will get a negative or pie regardless of what they post.  Jeremy could post a picture of his s hit and everyone would pie it at this point.  

25 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

I'm all for neg rep. But I think it should be a separate counter from pie. Neg rep shouldn't count against pie, and vice versa. Both counters should be showed next to a poster's name like on a YouTube video

This is the consensus , make it happen ! 

1 minute ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Agreed, there are posters on here that will get a negative or pie regardless of what they post.  

For some posters, I know I'd be tempted.

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

The majority of this board could use more broccoli and a lot less pie.

Yes I mean that literally.

Hey, I like broccoli, especially sprouts, but I do need less pie, and cake, and cookies.

Archived