• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want Neg Rep back?

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Na, if you don't like a post, just click a button that says slap or something.  So it doesn't hurt rep.  

But, it will show who's liked and disliked the comment.  Mostly this way because people abuse the negative rep button.    

hey, if I could have my 20k back....I'd take the chance.

But I'll be honest. My first few days on the Huddle, I said something about Mike Minters knees, somebody didn't like it....and was negged into smack, and it took awhile to get out. So, some people are so ready to hand out negativity, that in the long run, it will discourage new members from hanging around reading all year. 

Just now, Jangler said:

But I'll be honest. My first few days on the Huddle, I said something about Mike Minters knees, somebody didn't like it....and was negged into smack, and it took awhile to get out. So, some people are so ready to hand out negativity, that in the long run, it will discourage new members from hanging around reading all year. 

I still kinda think the 100 posts to start a thread thing is kinda lame too. There might be good people out there ready to start a thread with insider info, but they can't until they post 100 times? I mean, for people like a bwood alt that isn't a problem... but for someone who lurks here for years? lol

Archived