• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OK, who is going to Fan Fest tonight?

Jeremy Igo

UPDATE:  *Tickets Claimed*

ANYONE NEED / WANT 2 tickets in the 300s? 

Was planning to go with my brother... a small chance to see the panthers live before I fly back overseas.  (I fly out Sunday a.m.)  But I woke up this a.m feeling awful.  Fever & sore throat.  Normally I wouldn't let that stop me, but since I fly out Sunday a.m. and have 24+ hours of travel Sunday / Monday - meaning little to no sleep..., I just can't push myself.  Need to call it a night early tonight and try and get over whatever I've got.

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

Was planning to go with my brother... a small chance to see the panthers live before I fly back overseas.  (I fly out Sunday a.m.)  But I woke up this a.m feeling awful.  Fever & sore throat.  Normally I wouldn't let that stop me, but since I fly out Sunday a.m. and have 24+ hours of travel Sunday / Monday - meaning little to no sleep..., I just can't push myself.  Need to call it a night early tonight and try and get over whatever I've got.

That sucks...hope you get to feeling better before your trip back and nice of you to offer up your tickets to someone. 

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

24 hour air travel sucks.  Flying sick sucks.  Add the two together...   Definitely unpleasant.  Get some rest and hydrate.

Archived