• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A tale of two reps....

Jeremy Igo

Fozzy's done a damn good job for us and it really isn't fair to compare an UDFA (cut by 3 other teams) to a top ten pick who has freakish footwork and quickness. That said, the comparison doesn't really bother me. I just look at it as more validation for CMC. He's definitely gonna be exciting to watch and I can't wait to see him make the guys in other uniforms look bad.

1 hour ago, csx said:

Has Mccaffery had a bad rep? Is every rep a highlight or are we pitting highlight vs bad rep?

Honestly curious because we certainly get filtered coverage. It has to be filtered in some way.

He's had a few bad reps, dropped a few passes - haven't seen him lose his footing yet. 

I love Fozzy but man I can not remember someone with worst luck as a Panthers player who makes huge plays and gets them called back consistently.

I still maintain that his huge screen pass against the Vikings, called back for holding, was the defining turning point of last year. 

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

I love Fozzy but man I can not remember someone with worst luck as a Panthers player who makes huge plays and gets them called back consistently.

I still maintain that his huge screen pass against the Vikings, called back for holding, was the defining turning point of last year. 

i'm a fan of fozzy as well and thought for sure that it would be him and not CAP who is a lock for the team, but with fozzy making very little of an impact so far in TC and CAP seeming to have turned the corner, we may go into the season fozzy-less.

On 8/3/2017 at 6:53 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

Who said they didn't?

Try to keep up.

That is something you would want to mention when you compare the videos... Very misleading.  The avg fan would eat it up tho. So good job on fueling the hype 

Archived