• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A tale of two reps....

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Two different routes? Igo said it was the same drill. It's likely just a RB you try to get open and LB you try to stop the RB drill. Fozzy couldn't shake the same guy. Also, not PI, within 5 yards of LOS, contact is allowed. LBer makes contact and Fozzy can't get out.

Needless to say, shows pretty well how CMC is able to create space in an instant. Watch his eyes, he sees the LBer lean, jab step, gone. Gonna be a lot of fun watching him. I'm making my own projections and I wouldn't be surprised to see him catch 80 balls this year. 5 receptions a game, don't think it is far fetched at all. I know it is a poo ton for RBs, but I think in the passing game he'll be similar to David Johnson/Bell. I don't think with Stewart he'll come close to total touches with those two, but receiving wise, he will.

Contact ok....grabbing Not ok

11 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

The biggest difference to me is their feet. Similar distance , CMC takes probably twice as many steps. Always moving.

If you watch McCaffrey on breakout runs, notice how fast McCaffrey's strides are in comparison to everyone else no the field. It's insane how much quicker he is.

Archived