• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Goatberry

Jeremy Igo

I think it's complicated for you lol. His momentum is going forward and then he turns and jumps for the ball. It's time for Benjamin to step up and if not this year then he should be gone.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I just watch it again lol and KB looks up at the ball as it's going over his head and he is backing up towards it. He doesn't care. I think Bradberry is going to be really good but I think some of these wrs are making him look real good right now.

1 minute ago, steven8989 said:

I think it's complicated for you lol. His momentum is going forward and then he turns and jumps for the ball. It's time for Benjamin to step up and if not this year then he should be gone.

It's only complicated when I have to explain it to people who have only done this stuff in video games. I grew up in the late 70's and early 80's and all we did was play ball when I was growing up.

Huddle homer army marching around this place like lemmings lately.

Instead of taking it as a bad sign that our receiving corps is getting taken to the cleaners by Badberry & Worseley, the first down clowns, they're actually celebrating.

Hint: Not every NFL team is mandated to start bumbling Dairy Queen giants at the WR position. Some of them even have receivers that can get separation!

1 hour ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

Huddle homer army marching around this place like lemmings lately.

Instead of taking it as a bad sign that our receiving corps is getting taken to the cleaners by Badberry & Worseley, the first down clowns, they're actually celebrating.

Hint: Not every NFL team is mandated to start bumbling Dairy Queen giants at the WR position. Some of them even have receivers that can get separation!

You still suck at this.

13 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Not sure how he's stayed around this long

i've got this moth that flew in last night that's been sitting on a wall for a while. pretty harmless, but kind of annoying that it's in here but not really worth the effort to get rid of. at some point that will probably change.

Archived