• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Goatberry

Jeremy Igo

He could deliver a Jno level season in half the time it took Jno. And he's younger.

i loved Jno as a panther. Don't care about him now. But sometimes you gotta reset a position to let it fully grow. Jno wasn't long term and Bene was sadly injured bad.

2 hours ago, Kevin Greene said:

So does 13 not really take this practice thing seriously?

Seems like he was dominant in past training camps. Not sure what's going on this year. I hope it's just an active effort to ensure we're spreading the ball around instead of trying to force it to KB and Olsen. We'll see. KB has definitely shown a tendency to adjust his effort level based on the number of targets he's getting. We really need him consistently giving high effort

19 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Huh? We DID have the money to keep him.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Could have kept a lot of players we said no to. Sometimes you pay what it takes and sometimes you don't. Those are the decisions GM's get paid to make. In Norman's case I have no problem with the Skins paying out the ass for him, vs. us.

2 minutes ago, caatfan said:

Could have kept a lot of players we said no to. Sometimes you pay what it takes and sometimes you don't. Those are the decisions GM's get paid to make. In Norman's case I have no problem with the Skins paying out the ass for him, vs. us.

Panther CBs are system CBs, always have been. 

FTR, I don't agree with this notion that KB isn't trying or doesn't care. He may not be dominating like he has in the past, but I think it's a combination of our corners being a lot better along with he team not emphasizing him as the go to WR anymore. Plus, the guy did just lose his mother. Give him a freaking break. He will be fine once the season starts.

Jeremy just told us this stuff in his piece a couple of days ago, for crying out loud.

15 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Tips the ball and still goes after the interception.

giphy.gif

Looks to me like KB was in good position for the catch. Bradberry made a good play but his jump was nothing special. It's the QB's responsibility to put the ball where the defender can't reach it. 

Archived