• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Goatberry

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Honestly, he came in at that point. I remarked last year about this same time that Bradberry was a more cerebral player and a more thoughtful and mature kid in general. Josh was undisciplined, brash, and seemed like a know-it-all. Not that he didn't want to learn, but he wasn't scared to go off script. He had to be broken down then built back up. Bradberry came in with the right mindset from the get-go, and it shows.

Well there is a development process on the field and Josh in late 2014 was way ahead of Bradberry last year, as good as Bradberry was coming in (and I agree 100% with the mindset, work ethic and ability to buy into our scheme). My question was can we expect Bradberry to progress on the field to the point Josh was at in late '14 and all of '15? It's still a big leap, as great as James was as a rookie, to Josh's level which was a top 2-3 (arguably the best) CB in the league during that time here. I think he may already be there or very close, especially with the reports coming out of TC, but it's certainly no given.

Bradberry is pretty good .. he should prove his doubters wrong this season.  By year 3-4 he should be a serious problem... 

Ceiling: A better version of JNO24 ... if he can improve on his run pursuit and ball awareness.. 

Floor: Chris Gamble 2.0 

Either way, hell of a pick by the ex-GM. If our pass rush can consistantly get to the QB ...our db's have the potential to look really good this year. 

1 hour ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Bradberry is pretty good .. he should prove his doubters wrong this season.  By year 3-4 he should be a serious problem... 

Ceiling: A better version of JNO24 ... if he can improve on his run pursuit and ball awareness.. 

Floor: Chris Gamble 2.0 

Either way, hell of a pick by the ex-GM. If our pass rush can consistantly get to the QB ...our db's have the potential to look really good this year. 

Ceiling: Deion Sanders

Floor: JNO24

4 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I think Bradberry is going to have  a great season, but why do I get the feeling that this thread will quickly turn into everybody bashing KB for a lack of effort?

And that's because you know he was being out hustled. 

4 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I think Bradberry is going to have  a great season, but why do I get the feeling that this thread will quickly turn into everybody bashing KB for a lack of effort?

if i had to guess it would be bc the video shows kb using a lack of effort

but tough to say for sure

Archived