• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC literally could have broken that guy's ankle

Jeremy Igo

the sports science episode they did on him really underscores why this is happening, his reaction time and foot speed are just preposterous even if his measurable distance running isn't as overwhelming. he cuts quicker and tighter than any RB I have ever seen in a Panthers uniform. he has such good control in his lower body and hip swivel that it's impossible to predict his cuts. you basically have to guess. 

2 minutes ago, Vagrant said:

the sports science episode they did on him really underscores why this is happening, his reaction time and foot speed are just preposterous even if his measurable distance running isn't as overwhelming. he cuts quicker and tighter than any RB I have ever seen in a Panthers uniform. he has such good control in his lower body and hip swivel that it's impossible to predict his cuts. you basically have to guess. 

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Nope. Not even close. 

I would be interested in seeing Captain on him though. 

I remember Captain's first year at training camp he was annoying the piss out of Smitty. Stayed in his back pocket all the time. Wonder if he'd be able to hang with CMC like he did with Smith. Even with the age gap it would be pretty telling.

3 hours ago, joemac said:

Well you don't normally see corners on running backs in games...so that's promising. I can't think of any rookie making this much noise, this soon for the Panthers ever.

If they are, theres another dude wide open

the threat of CMC is huge

Archived