• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This one goes out to all the haters....

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Ultimate W.E.A.P.O.N.  or something. I'm not thinking out an acronym though LOL

Good call.

Hell be even more useful this year in our new style of offense.

W.E.A.P.O.N. is a master catcher of the ball, period. Some people here think that's a bad trait in a wide receiver.

His associations with JR and a certain small school have hurt, rather than helped him - they've made sure he's seen as a pet, so he rarely gets chances and isn't taken seriously.

But on the few chances he gets, he's a first down machine. Should be starting. KB can take a year off, learn to block, and replace Dickson.

2018 starting receivers: Curtis Samuel, Ultimate W.E.A.P.O.N., then Russell Shepard, who's going to prove a lot this year.

20 hours ago, KB_fan said:

He only played 3 seasons.  2014, 2015, 2016.  He was on PS in 2013.  Cut in 2012 after training camp.

Im counting 2012, where he was signed and cut shortly after. 2013 he spent the whole year on pratice squad, I'm counting that too. 2014-2016 off on the roster and PS. That's five, guess I'm guilty of assuming he's going to make the team and get 0 recs in 2017( joking, sort of ).  He's been on a 53 roster around 25 games(which Panthers invested 5 going on 6 years), given more opportunities than anyone in football from one team.  

Archived