• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This one goes out to all the haters....

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Sorry not sorry! 

Of course you're not sorry!  Any thread about Bersin = Clicks = $$$$$! 

I'm on record as being cool if Bersin makes the roster as WR5 or WR6 as long as the 4 guys ahead of him are playing well.  (KB, Shepard, Funch, Samuel).  With Samuel's injury, I'm guessing we keep 6 WRs.

WR5 gets so few snaps.  Either needs to be a ST star (e.g. a speedy returner) or plug & play depth.  Bersin is the latter, of course.  As long as we have a good speedy returner ALSO on the roster, I'm fine with Bersin being there.  It's a YOUNG WR room.  Like it or not, Bersin is the long-time vet of the room!  (Scary thought, I know).

Plug & Play depth at any WR slot - memorized the playbook

Decent routes & hands.

Clutch 1st downs.

Great rapport with Cam

Leadership

He's not the sexy pick for WR 5, but he brings a lot of positive value...

Not saying he'll make it.  Would be fine if we find someone who brings a lot more UPSIDE, but we could do quite a bit worse than Bersin...

Just now, carolina-chuck3 said:

One time hus job was to just catch punts. Nothing but catch the ball. 

Why are you worried about that now when we have about 5 other guys who can return punts? He only did it because he had to anyway.

I'm pretty sure Bersin will get cut this year but he does not deserve the outright hatred he gets around here. He's just a back up WR. I don't get it.

Just now, KB_fan said:

Of course you're not sorry!  Any thread about Bersin = Clicks = $$$$$! 

I'm on record as being cool if Bersin makes the roster as WR5 or WR6 as long as the 4 guys ahead of him are playing well.  (KB, Shepard, Funch, Samuel).  With Samuel's injury, I'm guessing we keep 6 WRs.

WR5 gets so few snaps.  Either needs to be a ST star (e.g. a speedy returner) or plug & play depth.  Bersin is the latter, of course.  As long as we have a good speedy returner ALSO on the roster, I'm fine with Bersin being there.  It's a YOUNG WR room.  Like it or not, Bersin is the long-time vet of the room!  (Scary thought, I know).

Plug & Play depth at any WR slot - memorized the playbook

Decent routes & hands.

Clutch 1st downs.

Great rapport with Cam

Leadership

He's not the sexy pick for WR 5, but he brings a lot of positive value...

Not saying he'll make it.  Would be fine if we find someone who brings a lot more UPSIDE, but we could do quite a bit worse than Bersin...

Oh sshit.  Now KB fan talking sshit off the bat about the greasy money grab

IMG_0968.PNG.cfecc504434a9673711d4226c1536e99.PNG

=

=

=

IMG_0970.GIF.3a26ff9c85450286deea8f94022fb0fb.GIF

Thats beer not grape soda

Archived