• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daryl Worley intercepts over Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

16 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

NOW he's in shape. An issue that other players from this squad don't seem to have. It's just who he is overall. I doubt he'll ever change. This stems from his FSU days after all. 

Perhaps I'm too negative but he never seems motivated.

Na, you're fine.  I enjoy realism on here. 

Horrific throw. KB has inside leverage and clearly wants the ball thrown inside. It's very hard to push off the ground to the outside, when all your leverage is to the other side, not to say nearly impossible. A great play by Worley, but it is disappointing to see all the KB haters come out the bushes, when he hardly could have done anything. Give the guy a chance

10 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Na, you're fine.  I enjoy realism on here. 

KB isn't without his flaws, clearly.

But PF has literally been dogging Kelvin since before we actually selected him in the draft, and has in the past basically said he is actively rooting for him to fail. There is being critical, and then there is just being beyond any reason or logic, PF is waaaaayyyyyy beyond just being critical. He is obsessed.

4 minutes ago, Bozarden said:

Horrific throw. KB has inside leverage and clearly wants the ball thrown inside. It's very hard to push off the ground to the outside, when all your leverage is to the other side, not to say nearly impossible. A great play by Worley, but it is disappointing to see all the KB haters come out the bushes, when he hardly could have done anything. Give the guy a chance

There's too many people that dont understand this, its almost comical 

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

basically said he is actively rooting for him to fail. There is being critical, and then there is just being beyond any reason or logic, PF is waaaaayyyyyy beyond just being critical. He is obsessed.

This sounds eerily similar to @nctarheel0619 and Worley.

No wonder they're co-signing each other.

Just now, mjligon said:

Sounds eerily similar to @nctarheel0619 and Worley.

No wonder they're co-signing each other.

I don't understand why anyone would root for someone on their favorite team to fail. Even when Jimmy Clausen was starting for us, I wasn't thrilled by any means, but he was still our QB.

Just now, TheRed said:

I don't understand why anyone would root for someone on their favorite team to fail. Even when Jimmy Clausen was starting for us, I wasn't thrilled by any means, but he was still our QB.

Idk either...but being right on the internet is serious business.

2 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I'm not actively rooting for him to fail.  I'm just point out that he's not good.

Also, if he and Funchess do well, we'll probably do well.  If they don't, well, I'll be right.  So...........win/win for me.  

I would like to point out that you're not a very good poster...

"I'm just point out that he's not good" Someone failed the second grade.

Archived