• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daryl Worley intercepts over Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

I'm on record here and elsewhere (including Twitter) as saying that Worley will be one of the breakout players of the year.  Looks like night & day from last year in terms of his confidence and how the game has slowed down for him,,.. knowing where he's supposed to be,   HUGE.

2 minutes ago, dpm0409 said:

Excellent INT by Worley, gotta give credit where credit is due, but damn that was a pretty horrible pass right there

Not sure who threw it.  DA perhaps?

DA has thrown a LOT of interceptions.  I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm a bit concerned about that.  Think this will be his last season with us.

4 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

One of Worley's strengths in college? 50/50 balls.

And shocking! Benjamin getting lazy on a play? No way!

Good grief, do you guys ever stop shitposting about your own players?

It was a nice play by Worley. Stop acting like a Saints fan.

Great play by Worley.

Hard to fault KB much there. Not too sure what else he could have done. Looks like he is just finishing breaking inside then looks up to find the ball coming outside and over him. At that point he is pretty much caught in no man's land.

Atrocious pass and even worse decision to throw the pass in the first place. The hell would you throw an outside jump ball against a CB with outside leverage. Whoever threw that deserved to have it picked off.

Not trying to take anything away from Worley either. Full credit goes to him for capitalizing on the mistake which is what 90% of INTs come from.

6 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

I poo on Benjamin because he's lazy (his biggest issue) . Until he shows me otherwise, I will continue to poo on him. Don't like it? Too bad.

Don't you have a fake job to be attending to right now?

The fact PF constantly sh*ts on Benjamin is a good thing. I don't recall a single time PF has been right so look for another 1000 yard season from Benji. 

Let us all remember this was also the clown that said he wanted JR to die.

Archived