• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daeshon Hall vs Taylor Moton

Jeremy Igo

27 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I'm in that deeeeep REM sleep on those two, I don't see either being more a PS player at best. 

Probably this year but considering their positions I'd say they've got a much better chance at making it than most 6th/7th rounders who play higher valued positions.

15 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Probably this year but considering their positions I'd say they've got a much better chance at making it than most 6th/7th rounders who play higher valued positions.

I'm a super fan and all, but I draw a line for me in regards to bitchin about 6/7 rounders. Dave seemed to get cute in those rounds but made up for it by killing the UDFAs. 

Here is a recent video on Taylor

http://www.wcnc.com/sports/moton/461118191

CHARLOTTE, N.C.- It’s been three months since the Panthers picked Taylor Moton in the second round of the 2017 NFL Draft, and while he doesn’t relive the moment often, his parents do.

“My parents told me they watch it almost every day. At least once or twice a day they look back at how happy I was, and how happy the whole family was,” Moton said.

Prior to training camp, he was soaking in those same feelings in Charlotte.

“I’ve never really lived in a big city before, so it’s a pretty awesome experience,” Moton said as he walked around Uptown.

His uncle is a Panthers season ticket holder who lives in Gastonia, so Moton had visited North Carolina. But never quite as much as he’s gotten to explore now.

After his interview with NBC Charlotte, Moton walked over to a food truck for an Acai bowl. It’s a simple walk for him, but these days he does a good bit of driving too.

Shortly after he was drafted, the Panthers tackle traded in his 2001 Ford F-150 for a 2017 Escalade.

“It was always my dream car when I was a kid,” Moton said.

It was his first big purchase after the draft, and now he’s working hard to cash in on all his goals.

“Just to work hard, and be a better player than I was yesterday,” Moton said.

Because at the end of the day, this 6-foot-5 tackle from Western Michigan is playing for something and someone bigger than football.

“My grandfather," he said. "I lost my birth father when I was really young, so up until my stepdad, he was really my father figure growing up. Never missed a game. Football was big in his life.  I wanted to be just like him. I wanted to make him proud."

© 2017 WCNC.COM

6 hours ago, Basbear said:

I'm in that deeeeep REM sleep on those two, I don't see either being more a PS player at best. 

Hall would be gone to another team if he even sniffed getting cut to the practice squad.

Him and Moton are both locks easy. Whether their name is called on game day is another story.

19 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Hall would be gone to another team if he even sniffed getting cut to the practice squad.

Him and Moton are both locks easy. Whether their name is called on game day is another story.

I'm referring to Bulter and Armah. I got high hopes for Hall(much higher than most) and moton. I got my money on moton having the most RT this year and Hall joining him next year as a starter. The first five picks have a good chance to be overall special.(maybe best in dave era). The last two are fodder, IMO. 

Archived