• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Jersey Schedule

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

please end the color rush garbage

Agreed, pretty much every team's "color rush" nonsense looks terrible. Ours isn't too bad compared to others and of course I loved watching us on Thanksgiving in them but ultimately they do look stupid to me. Helmet color is what needs to change to be interesting. Blue helmets with black jersey and blue pants could be badass.

7 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Agreed, pretty much every team's "color rush" nonsense looks terrible. Ours isn't too bad compared to others and of course I loved watching us on Thanksgiving in them but ultimately they do look stupid to me. Helmet color is what needs to change to be interesting. Blue helmets with black jersey and blue pants could be badass.

that would look terrible

one day somebody is going to be running the panthers that knows what he/she is doing, and the alternate blue/silver is going to be our home jersey, with all black as the primetime home alternates (and playoff uniforms), and for the love of god, wearing all white 95 percent of the time.

Archived