• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On my desk...

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

Lol yea man...I don't mean to offend anyone but my generation of females disgusts me tbh

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I think kinda needed to be deleted.  It's bad dude.  And to make matters worse, if they sleep with a ton of dudes, those dudes DNA is kept in their brains.  

Edit: never mind it's from Pregnancy.  I liked the way my version sounded anyway.  HAHAHA.

In reality, the story is based on a study first published in PLOS ONE in 2012, by lead author William F. N. Chan, a biochemist at the University of Alberta.

As Snopes.com points out the study examined the brains of several women during an autopsy and demonstrated for the first time the presence of genetically distinct male cells.

Known as microchimerism [Mc], the presence of male cells in the bodies of females is not new and is usually caused by cells from a male fetus from a prior pregnancy.

“The idea of two genetically distinct populations of cells, or their DNA, residing in one individual isn’t new. It’s called microchimerism,” PLOS ONE wrote in a blog post in 2012. “Medical chimerism arises after a transfusion or transplant, and it may follow pregnancy. Our microbiomes, the bacteria within us, are more like guests than body parts.”

I think kinda needed to be deleted.  It's bad dude.  And to make matters worse, if they sleep with a ton of dudes, those dudes DNA is kept in their brains.  

"Like ima dress, speak and act like a wh0re to show I'm independent and equal but you best respect me" lol kills me

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived