• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC drops the ball...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

Why are grown men calling orher grown men kids?

i think people who do that dont want to think about the fact that they are double the age of another fully grown man

I only did it so you would ask about it.

Just now, Jacob said:

I only did it so you would ask about it.

I blame Mike Mayock

its his fault. Old ass guys in denial that this "kid" is actually a bad ass ripped fully grown man.  

Some of these football players were fully grown men in 7th grade

9 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Why are grown men calling orher grown men kids?

i think people who do that dont want to think about the fact that they are double the age of another fully grown man

I mean Christian did become legal to drink and get a full drivers license last month. But yes typically people older by double digits to someone that young consider them a kid lol

9 minutes ago, beastson said:

I mean Christian did become legal to drink and get a full drivers license last month. But yes typically people older by double digits to someone that young consider them a kid lol

Are they kids?

or are there old guys who dont want to sccept that they are old and try to make themselves feel better by calling a fully griwn man that would make any wife scream a kid. 

2 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Are they kids?

or are there old guys who dont want to sccept that they are old and try to make themselves feel better by calling a fully griwn man that would make any wife scream a kid. 

You looking at their bodies for some odd reason, kid is cause they haven't experienced anything in life yet

1 minute ago, beastson said:

You looking at their bodies for some odd reason, kid is cause they haven't experienced anything in life yet

Why doesnt the law treat 21 year olds like kids then

camon.  You know there is some truth to what i am saying. Im not being serious either. Just poking a little fun

Kid is gonna be special. He'll make his mistakes and he knows that, the coaches know that, us as fans should know that. The fact that he immediately takes it upon himself to get the extra work says a lot about his work ethic and drive to be better. 

Also, somebody mentioned him being absolutely jacked...god yes. He definitely has gained some mass since the combine. Which, if you look back at him in the spring training for the combine, he was also larger then. I think he dumped some weight to help his 40 time knowing he wasn't going to bench that great and knowing his smaller frame would possibly be a turnoff for some teams anyway (weight and height, I mean). But I dare say that he is bigger now than he was while he was at Stanford, which is a good thing. Another 5 pounds of muscle and I think he'll be fine carrying the load full time should Stew go down.

Archived