• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Pissing Cam off is one of our goals.

Jeremy Igo

23 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Why do you want them to suck? Is being right more important than them being good? I think Hurney's a disaster of a GM but I want the team to be good no matter who is part of it. I can't actively root against anyone 

The way I look at it, if they're good.  We should be good.  If they suck, I was right.  

It's a shame that Gettleman ruined the secondary by drafting Bradberry and Worley after waving bye bye to what's his name. I still see that non signing listed as a Gman mistake (yeah Fowler, I mean you) but I beg to differ. Their baptism by fire wasn't always pretty but now we've got two high quality vets at CB who are only 22 and 23.

11 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

How long have you been coming here?  Because I've stated numerous times how Bradberry is good.  And I really like Kurt Coleman among others.  But I do NOT think Worley or Funchess will be good.  

Cool. I don't keep a spreadsheet of likes/dislikes. Maybe it just feels like you're always on the negative side of the argument when it comes to a player's ability. My apologies. 

Archived