• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Pissing Cam off is one of our goals.

Jeremy Igo

31 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

And when he sucks, what you gonna do?  Admit you're wrong?  Or when Funchess sucks, you gonna admit you're wrong?

Seriously dude, I've been coming to this site for a long time and I don't recall you ever saying anything good about ANY Panthers players. Are you really a Panthers fan, and if not, why are you here? 

2 hours ago, OriginalPantherDan said:

Seriously dude, I've been coming to this site for a long time and I don't recall you ever saying anything good about ANY Panthers players. Are you really a Panthers fan, and if not, why are you here? 

How long have you been coming here?  Because I've stated numerous times how Bradberry is good.  And I really like Kurt Coleman among others.  But I do NOT think Worley or Funchess will be good.  

3 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

And when he sucks, what you gonna do?  Admit you're wrong?  Or when Funchess sucks, you gonna admit you're wrong?

Why do you want them to suck? Is being right more important than them being good? I think Hurney's a disaster of a GM but I want the team to be good no matter who is part of it. I can't actively root against anyone 

Archived