• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CAP coming on strong.

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, csx said:

I looked at 3 sources. He's had one fumble.

That cause a lot of his fumbles were attributed to Cam in the handoff. He really has around 4 or 5, that's not counting botched handoffs that resulted in tackles for loss.

Lmao I love how people automatically assume you're downing a player because you pointed out a possible reason as to why he didn't get any reps. I'm actually a big fan of CAP and wanted him to get more burn but RIvera was more infatuated with Tolbert.

Step away from the ledge folks

Image result for standing on ledge gif

21 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Word on the street is CAP is making quite an impression. Might be some difficult decisions ahead.

I keep hearing good things from CAP, Has he had any time with the 1's yet? It's hard to gauge how excited to get if he's getting his highlights against 3rd stringers.

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

He had one fumble not recovered. 

He put the ball on the ground a few times his rookie season. Just as bad in the eyes of Rivera.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/ArtiCa00.htm

"Fumbles - Number of times fumbled both lost and recovered by own team.  These represent ALL fumbles by the player on offense, defense, and special teams."

2015 - 0 regular season fumbles (lost or recovered), 1 playoff fumble (lost or recovered)

2016 - 0 regular season fumbles (lost or recovered), n/a playoff fumbles (lost or recovered)

I never understood the Fozzy extension in the first place.  When Cap was drafted I assumed it was a stab at getting Stews successor, or a start in the search at least.  To me Cap was never intended to replace Fozzy so much as to find a place holder and backup to Stew.  Fozzy became expendable the second CMC was drafted.

Archived