• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CAP coming on strong.

Jeremy Igo

If we keep 3 then Stew, McC and CAP. Would anyone really sign Fozzy? Even not on the roster if McC got hurt we could bring Fozzy back and have that type of back still. CAP impressing is good and since he's like Stew I'd love to keep him possibly for the future and to fill in Stew's role if Stew inevitably gets hurt in the next two years.

If 4 then problem solved.

Just now, electro's horse said:

Lol if you let Zod do this to you again 

hope is a lie

Yep haha.  Gotta take observations around now for what they are.  Some put a huge stock in this time (or at least try to read way heavily into things which helps discussion).  It can create some hope but right now is about as early as you can get.  Grain of salt time but it's good feed.     

1 minute ago, thomas96 said:

If we keep 3 then Stew, McC and CAP. Would anyone really sign Fozzy? Even not on the roster if McC got hurt we could bring Fozzy back and have that type of back still. CAP impressing is good and since he's like Stew I'd love to keep him possibly for the future and to fill in Stew's role if Stew inevitably gets hurt in the next two years.

If 4 then problem solved.

I think Fozzy has always been underrated in our offense. It's just my personal opinion but he has great shiftiness. It's the one thing he does well and makes him dynamic vs Stewart. Doesn't make him starter material, but it does make him useful.

I'm glad that CAP is looking good though. The only thing about him is that to me he is a JOAT back. He doesn't posses an overwhelming skillset or talent. He isn't a true power replacement for Stewart. Nor is he fast or elusive enough to be a change of pace guy. 

But may the best man win.

CAP can play man, he's even proven it when he has got chances in real games. He has good vision, slippery, maneuvers threw holes well and doesn't go down on 1st contact that often. If he doesn't work out here, it wouldnt surprise me if he got 10+ carries a game somewhere else

I'm glad CAP is stepping up because it doesn't look like there's anybody else on the roster who can fill the same role as J-Stew. CMC is more of an all around playmaker than a workhorse RB, IMO. He could probably do it if he had too, but I would much rather keep moving him around to create bad match ups for opposing defenses if J-Stew goes down.

Archived