• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: God damn Mike Adams is smart.

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

brah just leave me alone and let me do me. I love black people, i have black friends, i had black teachers in high school and college that taught me so much and shaped the person I am today. I respect and love black people with all my heart.

I simply have one conflicting view and you're comparing me to white supremacists. that's really unfair. 

You're a bright dude it would seem overall. But you have to come to a realization at some point.

Do you think if the members of N.W.A, and Public Enemy read your posts about black on black crime which mirror the average member of stormfront, that they would be complimentary of you, or do you think they would question you and your appropriation of hip hop music?

Just now, top dawg said:

Yeah, he's been told that.

He has a little following. He keeps his lyrics clean which has probably held him back, but that's who he is.

tell him to keep pursuing it man. it's quality music like your brother in laws that makes me discouraged as a musician and just the overall direction hip hop is heading in. 

it's tracks like his that should be gaining some traction, not the monotone underwhelming stuff we hear on the radio today. 

44 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I'm not sure I much care for your tone sir.

Good, that's the exact tone I look for with with busy-bodies.

You don't like his music? Ignore it. But he's a grown-ass man that has the freedom in this country to make the kind of music he wants to make when he wants to make it.

Keep your book-burning and record-burning parties behind your own front door.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Good, that's the exact tone I look for with with busy-bodies.

You don't like his music? Ignore it. But he's a grown-ass man that has the freedom in this country to make the kind of music he wants to make when he wants to make it.

Keep your book-burning and record-burning parties behind your own front door.

Busy-bodies.. book burning...lol.

You should post in the tinderbox.

Archived