• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: God damn Mike Adams is smart.

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

looks like he needs to get a little taste of that e-cat. 

btw, none of ya'll bought my album :-/ 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/revolution/id1255418405?app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Since he's opened the door by plugging his music and the lyrical content within, he should explain why his views align with white supremacy and go against everything original artists and groups that started hip hop fought against for years.

Just now, TheRed said:

Since he's opened the door by plugging his music and the lyrical content within, he should explain why his views align with white supremacy and go against everything original artists and groups that started hip hop fought against for years.

i thought the mods told you to cut it out

2 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i thought the mods told you to cut it out

It's a perfectly valid point. Besides, again, you opened the door for it. If you want to profit off hip hop music but not answer for the highly conflicting views you espoused of your own volition, you shouldn't be making music then.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

It's a perfectly valid point. Besides, again, you opened the door for it. If you want to profit off hip hop music but not answer for the highly conflicting views you espoused of your own volition, you shouldn't be making music then.

Who the hell are you, the Music Hall Monitor?

Just now, TheRed said:

brah just leave me alone and let me do me. I love black people, i have black friends, i had black teachers in high school and college that taught me so much and shaped the person I am today. I respect and love black people with all my heart.

I simply have one conflicting view and you're comparing me to white supremacists. that's really unfair. 

Archived