• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please remove if not appropriate. I was excited to show off my Pep dress!

sunset

12 hours ago, sunset said:

So I found this gigantic Peppers jersey at flea market for $10 and knew I needed it. I'm useless, but my mom isn't, so she tailored it into a dress for me!

Please excuse the lack of shoes and silly pose I just got back from dinner where I killed a bunch of drinks!

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

pretty awesome

31 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

That's actually a really cool idea...hell, I feel like there would be a little market there for the NFL to sell those as opposed to the pink bedazzled jerseys

BINGO!!  We have a winner!  Anyone want to bet the NFL is selling these in the next 3 years?

On 7/29/2017 at 9:05 PM, Jase said:

I would say nice feet, but my heart belongs to @boo7382's feet, sorry.

All these years and you're still loyal

**tears of pride**

@sunset, love the creativity! with NFL women's gear only getting more popular recently, we have certainly needed creativity over the years in our world, much respect. I could never pull off something like that.

My Peppers jersey is most likely still burning in a parking lot somewhere....

8 hours ago, SIGCHI222 said:

BINGO!!  We have a winner!  Anyone want to bet the NFL is selling these in the next 3 years?

They kind of already do...the issue is the same issue the NFL has had ever since they started creating women's gear....we are all different sizes and shapes, so one type of dress doesnt fit all body types.

The most recent longer maxi dresses are pretty cute, I was considering buying one last week when I got some new gear for TC, but being 5ft I guarantee I'd have to get that dress hemmed and those dresses aren't cheap to begin with!

some of the shorter ones just look like you're wearing an NFL team towel instead of a dress...so they've got some work to do on those IMO.

http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Ladies_Dresses_And_Skirts/partnerid/14301

1 hour ago, boo7382 said:

All these years and you're still loyal

**tears of pride**

@sunset, love the creativity! with NFL women's gear only getting more popular recently, we have certainly needed creativity over the years in our world, much respect. I could never pull off something like that.

My Peppers jersey is most likely still burning in a parking lot somewhere....

Thanks!  I can't take much credit though as I'm not too creative.  I actually originally intended to just cut it into a ridiculous 80's style belly shirt, but it was too big for that.  I googled "jersey modifications" or something like that and found someone who had done this before and then stole their idea (or at least made my mom steal her idea).

Archived