• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keyarris Garrett update

Jeremy Igo

It's crazy how much is made out of one rep on these boards. I suppose it helps traffic, but Rivera could have very well been scratching his nuts and missed this play. To make it sound like his life hinged on this catch is just weird. July 30th. 

25 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

So, you're just going to ignore the fact that everyone notices he had DPI on the play?  Lol.  Keep on keeping on man.  You'll get to Sacas level of delusion one day.  

I'm not ignoring that. It was DPI. But you act like this is a regular occurance or something. You're judging a 3rd round CB after his rookie season like he should be some superstar. Same thing you do to Funchess, who has been performing very well I might add.

its like these kids aren't allowed to have learning curves and make mistakes.

and you also ignore the general consensus that Worley was playing great by the end of last season. But sure, call ME delusional 

2 minutes ago, Vagrant said:

It's crazy how much is made out of one rep on these boards. I suppose it helps traffic, but Rivera could have very well been scratching his nuts and missed this play. To make it sound like his life hinged on this catch is just weird. July 30th. 

I understand what you're saying (I do), but if I'm not mistaken, these plays are taped (right @Jeremy Igo?).  To your point though, it is just one play where there was pass interference (and, no, I don't care that it was only tenths of a second because most refs know that's all it takes).  

17 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

I'm not ignoring that. It was DPI. But you act like this is a regular occurance or something. You're judging a 3rd round CB after his rookie season like he should be some superstar. Same thing you do to Funchess, who has been performing very well I might add.

its like these kids aren't allowed to have learning curves and make mistakes.

and you also ignore the general consensus that Worley was playing great by the end of last season. But sure, call ME delusional 

Yeah, he played well at the end of the Season according to Saca and "websites."  Show me that poo when it matters, sir.  

On July 29, 2017 at 9:04 AM, nctarheel0619 said:

Got beat again, and the ball was out of bounds, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Also, DPI for holding onto Garretts jersey.  So..... 

yeah guess we are the minority but i see DW getting beat and then using DPI tomato up for it

7 hours ago, Vagrant said:

lmao true

On 7/29/2017 at 11:46 AM, uncfan888 said:

I hope Worley doesn't tug on many jerseys like he did on that play. Unlike nctarheel0619, I really want to see him succeed. He needs to be more careful in games 

He was just trying to keep his teammate in bounds.

Archived