• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Training Camp Day 4 Open Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Daryl Williams is not a bust. He has played well in real games. One bad day of practice is not going to undo him. Moron will definitely give him a run for his money at RT though, I believe.

He's slowing going into my funch bunch but doesn't have the youth excuse. Hope he becomes a monster RT, I just have big doubts. 

9 hours ago, UpstatePanther said:

UpstatePanther's report: I see a lot of designed roll-outs for Cam at the moment. We haven't seen a lot of that in the past have we? Interesting development...

No we have not, and we should've. Need Cam to have more scrambles & rollouts rather than designed runs imo. He's a pocket passer who can run, not the other way around.

7 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

No we have not, and we should've. Need Cam to have more scrambles & rollouts rather than designed runs imo. He's a pocket passer who can run, not the other way around.

The couple I saw today were things of beauty. And will add an extra element to our offense to keep defenses on their heels.

Archived