• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Training Camp Day 4 Open Thread

Jeremy Igo

Mike Adams is definitely going to be a go-to guy in the Panthers locker room for the media. Guy is funny, engaging and smart.

Panthers 2nd-yr CB Zack Sanchez got a hold of Mike Adams' drivers license. Saw birth yr was '81. "He said, 'You're almost from the 70s.'"

A couple of observations...

*The reason I don't believe in Funchess is because he really struggles to get separation.  Yeah, he had a good day in 1 on 1s, but as they repeatedly said, the defense isn't expected to win those, and even with that being the case, the window to throw to him is to tight, it is frustrating to watch.  Then, once they went to 7s and 9s, I heard nothing else about Funchess.  A late tweet said both he and KB were having good "team drills," but no tweets identifying Funchess specifically once they began team drills.  I just think he disappears too often and again, his inability to create definitive separation is frustrating...  Just my take.

*Matt Kalil seems to be doing a lot better the last few days, but is it just me, or on those video clips tweeted out, specifically the one of him vs Addison, did he not false start?  It appeared he moved well before anyone else, which IIRC, he had issues with at times in Minny when facing speed rushers.

I caught the false start too.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

Am I wrong or didn't we have Amini taking tackle snaps in previous camps?

James Harrison never actually hit till what, his 6th season? A future Hall of Famer James Harrison that is. Not saying thats Amini but if the guy is productive now then hell yeah. 

4 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Darryl williams seems like a bust. Might need to being in another RT. 

When Zod asked about surprise cuts, he was my pick. I hated the whole 2015 draft class, which doesn't fit being a Dave supporter.  He just never looked right at RT, to me he's best shot is RG(taken). Sucks that oher had concussion issues. Morton, France, and Thompson are on the same skill lvl, IMO. 

6 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

James Harrison never actually hit till what, his 6th season? A future Hall of Famer James Harrison that is. Not saying thats Amini but if the guy is productive now then hell yeah. 

Horse roids work.

Archived