• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Training Camp Day 4 Open Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Are you watching in person, or are you just going by these tweets? I ask because I have most definitely seen Funchess get separation in real games.

Well, obviously I've watched the games, lol.  I'm not at camp.  I'm just saying from what I've seen, any significant separation he creates in games tends to be against zone.  Then in camp, even in the 1 on 1 drills, there is hardly any separation between him and the defender.  Yes, he's a bigger WR and is expected to use his body, but KB is very similar in that sense, but is able to create larger throwing windows.

1 minute ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Are you watching in person, or are you just going by these tweets? I ask because I have most definitely seen Funchess get separation in real games.

I'm actually here watching and Funchess is getting good separation consistently. Tentatively excited about him

5 minutes ago, Popsickle said:

Offense starting to make some plays, making up for poor play earlier in the day, I LIKE IT!

The one about Daeshon Hall beating Daryl Williams is the most impressive tweet in that group, IMO. Even with Peppers on the team again, we will need him to step up at some point.

54 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

But that would mean one of Hurney's changes was the right thing. We can't have that!!!!

Who says it's Hurney's change? We had Amini playing tackle here in the past. More of a Rivera move than Hurney. And ultimately if he makes the roster I'm sure he'd serve us as depth at both the tackle and guard spots.

Archived