• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keep an eye on Cole Luke

Jeremy Igo

Cole Luke, undrafted corner out of Notre Dame. 5'11, 200 pounds, from a legit football program. 

giphy.gif

He has looked really good so far. Yesterday he spent time with the first string to fill in at nickel with Captain and Corn out. He leap frogged Zack Sanchez for that playing time. Yikes. 

Looking like a definite practice squad guy and a possible roster guy considering injuries in front of him. 

3 minutes ago, SeoulPanther said:

His name reminds me of the movie Cool hand Luke. All I remember from that was the scene where Steve McQueen ate a bunch of eggs. Hoping Cole Luke will be more memorable. That would be a fine thing.

Cole Hand Luke it is then!

54 minutes ago, SeoulPanther said:

His name reminds me of the movie Cool hand Luke. All I remember from that was the scene where Steve McQueen ate a bunch of eggs. Hoping Cole Luke will be more memorable. That would be a fine thing.

That was Paul Newman.

1 hour ago, SeoulPanther said:

The scene where the lady was washing the car.. Best scene ever. 

Archived