• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cut it out. Final warning.

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, TheRed said:

I'm sure you would say this after that verbal beatdown you were given after posting some of the worst social commentary the tinderbox has ever seen.

the Tinderbox used to be relevant. Now it's just the same 5-6 people sucking each other off.

21 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

the Tinderbox used to be relevant. Now it's just the same 5-6 people sucking each other off.

yup, just 5 to 6 people teaming up against anyone who has an opinion that differs from their own. 

they will do everything in their power to make sure you never post there again, and frankly speaking, they're mightily successful at it, in a very sad pathetic way. 

5 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

5 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

yup, just 5 to 6 people teaming up against anyone who has an opinion that differs from their own. 

they will do everything in their power to make sure you never post there again, and frankly speaking, they're mightily successful at it, in a very sad pathetic way. 

isn't it funny how the tinderbox suddenly got so bad and stopped being relevant perfectly correlated with trump being a massive fug-up?

all last year the tinderbox was super active and populated split 50/50 trump and anti-trump. then he won and got into office and immediately started shitting the bed.

"ummm actually, the tinderbox sux now"

(trump lies about inauguration crowd)

"yeah agree, the tinderbox sucks. let's go"

(trump quadruples obama's drone program after his supporters thought he'd be anti war)

"yeah i'm leaving, it's the tinderbox's fault"

there were about 5 trump supporters left in there, until the day trump jr. admitted to his treason meeting. most of the rest instantly disappeared and now there are literally only 2 trump supporters left willing to sit in there and try to defend the indefensible.

but i'm totally sure it has to do with the people and not being challenged on your views :D

7 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

is that really what you would consider a verbal beatdown? loll. 

come to the bay man. we'll show you how poo really gets down

7 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

You could avoid of all this and actually attempt to process why people feel your views are so devoid of reason or empathy.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

You could avoid of all this and actually attempt to process why people feel your views are so devoid of reason or empathy.

many other people share the same sentiments as me, they're just not members on this board

remember, most issues facing our country today have Americans divided, almost down the middle, and police brutality is one of those. Try being more constructive and hearing the other side out instead of ganging up on the opposition in hopes they just disappear. I've been one of the more respectful civil posters on this board, but I haven't received the same treatment, especially now that my views on some topics are made pretty clear. 

and I'm not a hardheaded egotistical person. I like to hear arguments on both sides and process them in hopes that maybe I can learn from other people, advance my way of thinking, and maybe one day even change my views. But the way some people post in the tbox is not constructive at all, and that approach won't change any ones opinions, I can assure you that.    

1 minute ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

many other people share the same sentiments as me, they're just not members on this board

remember, most issues facing our country today have Americans divided, almost down the middle, and police brutality is one of those. Try being more constructive and hearing the other side out instead of ganging up on the opposition in hopes they just disappear. I've been one of the more respectful civil posters on this board, but I haven't received the same treatment, especially now that my views on some topics are made pretty clear. 

and I'm not a hardheaded egotistical person. I like to hear arguments on both sides and process them in hopes that maybe I can learn from other people, advance my way of thinking, and maybe one day even change my views. But the way some people post in the tbox is not constructive at all, and that approach won't change any ones opinions, I can assure you that.    

The approach you received was mainly due to your unabashed appropriation of rap music while espousing views about the black community that align with white supremacists.

Attempting to blame someone else for such an ironic and unbelievably hypocritical stance tells me you've learned nothing since then. It's a pity really.

7 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

many words

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Then more words

Take it to the tinderbox or drop it. If I see any more posts from either of you in this discussion,  you won't like what I do to both of you.

Archived