• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cut it out. Final warning.

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, Dex said:

I drink Guiness now. Oh and reported.

Everyone thinks that is a heavy beer because of the color when in fact the opposite is true. Ever in a beer chugging contest? Use Guinness, it floats to the top in a black and tan because it's less dense than most other beers. 

Guinness is one of the healthiest / lightest beers you can drink with health benefits other beers don't have but I am sure you know that already given your dedication to working out and eating clean now. Also, now that you switched from Mich Ultra, your vagina will start to shrink. : )

Don't worry, I'll save you the time and report this post myself for that last statement.

Just now, Johnny Rockets said:

Everyone thinks that is a heavy beer because of the color when in fact the opposite is true. Ever in a beer chugging contest? Use Guinness, it floats to the top in a black and tan because it's less dense than most other beers. 

Guinness is one of the healthiest / lightest beers you can drink with health benefits other beers don't have but I am sure you know that already given your dedication to working out and eating clean now. Also, now that you switched from Mich Ultra, your vagina will start to shrink. : )

Don't worry, I'll save you the time and report this post myself for that last statement.

Bro it's the only beer that doesn't bloat me and only had 126 calories. Plus it actually tastes good. My new love.

8 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

I'm happy for you in Belmont but Gaston County makes me sad in general.

I love Belmont. That would be my first choice if i moved away from charlotte. Old stone, friends, glenway, string bean.. So many good places to eat

Archived