• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One Hurney position change revealed

Jeremy Igo

Amini is from a small school...
Amini is not an intelligent player and has needed extra, special help...
Amini is not anywhere near athletic enough to even play RT, he is a G in the NFL at best, if that.

please dear god Hurney enough with the Armanti to WR fantasies just draft big mean players from big schools at their natural position. Why dear god why is this so damn hard for Hurley to do?

Didn't Gettelmen sign Amini back??

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

7 hours ago, Woodie said:

You really think Hurney's the one that decides position changes?  smh

I guess you didn't see the other thread where one of the first things Hurney did was have a sit-down with Rivera where part of that conversation was the suggestion of possible position changes.

And many people see a "suggestion" by the guy who hires and fires you as more than a "suggestion".

Jesus, the amount of freak out is pretty amazing.  I'll wait until I see him actually even make the roster before I worry.  Imo, I think it's more about giving him reps and letting him compete for a full utility (piggy style) style lineman position.  I think moton has a much better chance at starting at LT this season than silatolu.

Just now, WOW!! said:

Not from what i saw and Chandler was actually a DT coming in... Hurney started the switch and Gman advanced it to starter OT.. So again let's not act like Gman hasn't made these moves...

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

OK but he was a tackle when Gettleman got here. He didn't suggest that anybody switch positions, as far as any of us knows. As far as who started, that was a product of what he had to work with. Was he supposed to magically produce a pro bowl tackle with no money? You're comparing apples and oranges.

Having said that, Amini taking reps as a back up LT early in camp is not a big deal anyway.

Archived