• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One Hurney position change revealed

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Injuries... bruh.

We easily could have won 9 at the very least (Broncos, Vikings and Saints). There's a reason why Ron and the coaching staff drew immense criticism.

And we could have won 3. Every team has injuries.

2 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Shockey left after 2011. After Olsen, there wasn't any depth. Barnidge was gone after 2011 too. TE was great only because of Greg.

We were okay...ish at WR. Smitty was our #1, LaDrops at #2 and Huddle Legend Gettis at #3 with another legend in Edwards.

CB wasn't impressive either. Gamble retired and Norman was far from a gem.

We've literally done nothing at TE the last 5 years. I'm not even exaggerating.

10 minutes ago, Car123 said:

And we could have won 3. Every team has injuries.

Last season was close to a worse case scenario. That team was better than 6 wins we just couldn't get out of our own way. I'm sure you'll disagree though cuz you seem like one of those fans that's always negative from the stuff I've seen on here 

I can't tell you enough how much it makes me want to kick someone in the nuts when in one breath they talk about Olsen being old and not worth top money, and then in another breath suck Gettleman's dick when he's done absolutely nothing for the position besides making the no brainer move of extending Olsen.

3 minutes ago, SOJA said:

People were/are celebrating Gettleman getting fired and Hurney getting hired. 

I still truly can not believe that happened. It's like a nightmare that never ended

It shows you no matter how much logic is in the world there is just as much stupidity. 

15 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Last season was close to a worse case scenario. That team was better than 6 wins we just couldn't get out of our own way. I'm sure you'll disagree though cuz you seem like one of those fans that's always negative from the stuff I've seen on here 

You are what your record says you are. Our defense was below average (ypg stat is misleading) and our offense stunk. We were lucky to win 6 games imo.

I'm actually a pretty positive guy I'm predicting an 11-5 season. Everything hinges on our secondary and OL.

Amini is from a small school...

Amini is not an intelligent player and has needed extra, special help...

Amini is not anywhere near athletic enough to even play RT, he is a G in the NFL at best, if that.

please dear god Hurney enough with the Armanti to WR fantasies just draft big mean players from big schools at their natural position. Why dear god why is this so damn hard for Hurley to do?

13 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Amini is from a small school...

Amini is not an intelligent player and has needed extra, special help...

Amini is not anywhere near athletic enough to even play RT, he is a G in the NFL at best, if that.

please dear god Hurney enough with the Armanti to WR fantasies just draft big mean players from big schools at their natural position. Why dear god why is this so damn hard for Hurley to do?

he has to wait for the next draft...lol...he's working with what was left to him...

Archived