• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One Hurney position change revealed

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Hahaha, we didn't have options. Don't make this about Gettleman. I seem to remember we were in horrific condition everywhere except QB, LB and RB when Dave came to town. Oh how fickle our memories get with Gettleman Haters, eh?

If you think I'm a Gettleman hater you are quite mistaken. Most here that have read my posts know better.

I am however a hater of dipshit loser fans that bad mouth guys like Thomas Davis and Greg Olsen because they lost their minds over Gettleman being fired and needed someone/anyone to blame.

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

If you think I'm a Gettleman hater you are quite mistaken. Most here that have read my posts know better.

I am however a hater of dipshit loser fans that bad mouth guys like Thomas Davis and Greg Olsen because they lost their minds over Gettleman being fired and needed someone/anyone to blame.

What about those of us that don't blame TD or Olsen for what happen and only blame the owner for being too sensitive

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

What about those of us that don't blame TD or Olsen for what happen and only blame the owner for being too sensitive

I definitely understand the concern about JR. I've been round and round on that many times here over the years.

Amini was down right awful and was replaced by an unknown undrafted player named Andrew Norwell. Amini was so bad, he made gross look gross. When Travelle Wharton replaced an injured Amini, gross made the pro-bowl and deserved it. When Norwell hurt his hamstring(how?? he's an OL), Amini played like a beast for the first time and Panthers did not miss a beat. Then he got hurt (which is his mo) and that was the end. Now herniay is back and he believes after numerous injuries, it's wise to move Amini to LT. Typical terrible herniay idea. 

Sorry everyone.. late to the party.... can some please explain how this is Hurney's fault?

Remember we are:

1. Past the Free agency period
  2. At the start of training camp when all the teams have 90 + on roster. 
  3. Hurney just took over GM position last week
  4. We have no one else to play LT especially with Oher released. (Also before Hurney got here). 

If someone can break this down simply how it's Hurneys fault and not just because everyone blames Hurney,

Thanks

9 minutes ago, Udogg said:

Sorry everyone.. late to the party.... can some please explain how this is Hurney's fault?

Remember we are:

4. We have no one else to play LT especially with Oher released. (Also before Hurney got here). 

If someone can break this down simply how it's Hurneys fault and not just because everyone blames Hurney,

Thanks

The party doesn't start until you walk in...

9 minutes ago, Udogg said:

Remember we are:

Thanks

Alright, see Hurney comment from SI here:

“In some cases, Hurney suggested moving a player from one position to another” 

Now see Amini playing LT. Remember that he's supposed to be a guard.

Connect the dots yourself.

2 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Hahaha, we didn't have. Don't make this about Gettleman. I seem to remember we were in horrific condition everywhere except QB, LB and RB when Dave came to town. Oh how fickle our memories get with Gettleman Haters, eh?

TE situation was great and we weren't horrific at the WR department. CB was solid too.

Archived