• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Kalil Concerns

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

I truly appreciate the "let's wait and see" approach given to any Gettleman move and absolutely no Hurney move

You related to hurney? Give it a fugin rest.. The shtick has run its course . Or go have a circle jerk with CPK

46 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm glad everyone is freaking out. I just left Vegas. If the Panthers win the SB I'm $1500 richer. If they don't, it'll cost me about the same as a dinner out with the wife. I'll roll those dice every time.

do they mail you the money?

7 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

I truly appreciate the "let's wait and see" approach given to any Gettleman move and absolutely no Hurney move

Some of us have rather seen the potential fun in your and your ilks "oh my god! every move by the GM is a portent of doom!" viewpoint of the previous 4 years and have decided to take up your mantle.

20 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Kalil is going to get plenty of great practice going head to head with Peppers and Addison. Maybe the good news is that Addison is really great instead of Kalil really sucks.

He will also get a lot of snaps this preseason against solid defenses. We have Houston, Jacksonville, and Tennessee coming up. They are all stout on the defensive line.

the grain of salt that a preseason game should be taken with cannot be seen with the naked eye, now scale that down to a regular season practice, now scale that down to a practice in the preseason, now scale that down to a non-contact practice in July of all times. it's funny how sports journalism has become so much about lemming leading people to either their greatest hope or the worst fears to confirm how smart they were for calling the shot before it went in. it took like 3 posts into this thread before someone congratulated themselves for this signing being terrible based on some meaningless camp observation. you'll never go broke by betting on the hubris of man. 

4 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Some of us have rather seen the potential fun in your and your ilks "oh my god! every move by the GM is a portent of doom!" viewpoint of the previous 4 years and have decided to take up your mantle.

The only problem with that viewpoint is that I wasn't of that ilk, aside from the Steve Smith fiasco

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm glad everyone is freaking out. I just left Vegas. If the Panthers win the SB I'm $1500 richer. If they don't, it'll cost me about the same as a dinner out with the wife. I'll roll those dice every time.

What are the odds. Need to make a trip to put a bet in. 

Archived