• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Practice Thread - Opening Night - 7/26

Jeremy Igo

13 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Why is there no information on Curtis Samuel?

Only thing I remember reading about Samuel all night is that he had a very bad drop on a pass from Cam that hit him between the numbers.  I think Ron said later it might take Samuel a bit of time to adjust to Cam's velocity.

13 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I'm looking forward to seeing what Duke can do when they put the pads on.

Looks like they're going to give him a chance to show how he can do, for sure.  He was practicing with the likes of KB, Funch & Shepard last night.

53 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

Was drafted though. Haven't seen Rivera play an undrafted rookie on the offensive side of the ball. 

53 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

Philly Brown says hi.

So do Norwell, and Bersin

A few more tweets I don't recall seeing posted here:

Definitely not the best night for Curtis Samuel.  Hoping it was just rookie jitters.  I'm excited about his potential but it may take him a little while to get up to speed.  We may need to temper our expectations a bit.

Glad to read about Elder & Marlowe making plays.  If those two are healthy and can make plays it will go a long way to alleviating some of my worry about our secondary depth.

Just now, KB_fan said:

A few more tweets I don't recall seeing posted here:

Definitely not the best night for Curtis Samuel.  Hoping it was just rookie jitters.  I'm excited about his potential but it may take him a little while to get up to speed.  We may need to temper our expectations a bit.

Glad to read about Elder & Marlowe making plays.  If those two are healthy and can make plays it will go a long way to alleviating some of my worry about our secondary depth.

Thanks for posting these.

Hopefully Samuel bounces back this afternoon.

Archived