• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Practice Thread - Opening Night - 7/26

Jeremy Igo

So what I take so far from reading this entire thread :

* Bradberry is beasting , but still has a cast? (please correct me if I'm wrong) 

* Cam throwing well and seems to be nothing wrong with his shoulder 

* Kelvin is doing great and looking remarkably skinny from that picture, holy fug. That looks like a different person 

* McCaffrey being elusive and fast again like expected 

Why is there no information on Curtis Samuel?

1 minute ago, Udogg said:

Dude seriously .. I thought he sucked for a long time.  Made a post and everyone told me how wrong I was.  Said I'm going to be objective, its not good.  NFL gamepass is a wonderful thing.   I'm serious, look a Trai and Norwell blocks, then look at Silatolu in comparison to the line.   It's not that he is getting beat like a drumb, its that Cam can never step up, because he gets pushed into the pocket. 

Well he is a back up for a reason. I never said he was a star or anything. Anyway, I think we can all agree that we do not want to see him ever come into a game as the LT.

9 minutes ago, Udogg said:

Dude seriously .. I thought he sucked for a long time.  Made a post and everyone told me how wrong I was.  Said I'm going to be objective, its not good.  NFL gamepass is a wonderful thing.   I'm serious, look a Trai and Norwell blocks, then look at Silatolu in comparison to the line.   It's not that he is getting beat like a drumb, its that Cam can never step up, because he gets pushed into the pocket. 

You were right...Amini is fugging  awful

59 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Somebody should have gotten a hand on him though. Williams missed him too.

That's not how pulling works. Guard pulls, on an outside run, that leaves the DT open to do as they please. Some times a counter may happen in which case the FB will come up and chop him but not in this case. 

Archived