• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Practice Thread - Opening Night - 7/26

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Go back and watch him when he filled in at guard. He did pretty darn good there last year. I don't want him playing LT though.

Oh I watched.   Don't judge by whether or not he gives up a sack, judge by how much pressure he gives up.  He always in Cam's lap.  The frustrating part is that sometimes he stonewalls... but it's not consistent. 

5 minutes ago, PantherCam213 said:

I remember him getting blasted here on the Huddle that year.  Each to his own.

Just because he got blasted here doesn't mean he didn't play well. Fans get it in their heads that a player sucks and never give him the benefit of the doubt again. Remember Evan Mathis? We couldn't get rid of him fast enough to please most huddlers.

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Just because he got blasted here doesn't mean he didn't play well. Fans get it in their heads that a player sucks and never give him the benefit of the doubt again. Remember Evan Mathis?

Dude seriously .. I thought he sucked for a long time.  Made a post and everyone told me how wrong I was.  Said I'm going to be objective, its not good.  NFL gamepass is a wonderful thing.   I'm serious, look a Trai and Norwell blocks, then look at Silatolu in comparison to the line.   It's not that he is getting beat like a drumb, its that Cam can never step up, because he gets pushed into the pocket. 

Archived