• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers waive Ryan Delaire and Charles Johnson (WR)

Jeremy Igo

We desperately need to make a move for a WR before the season starts. 

Hurney has always at least tried to put 2 WR's out there.

He signed Muhammad back in 08, signed Keyshawn in 06. Had every reason to believe Colbert could be a legit number 2 in 05.

He also acknowledged the fact it's a different league now and it's more of a passing league, I'm hopeful he addresses this position somehow still.

2 minutes ago, csx said:

It's better than trading for Armanti and Everette. I will give you that 

Hey, it's all about learning from your past. Subtle, but sensible moves that may mean something better in the grand scheme of things.

6 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

We desperately need to make a move for a WR before the season starts. 

Hurney has always at least tried to put 2 WR's out there.

He signed Muhammad back in 08, signed Keyshawn in 06. Had every reason to believe Colbert could be a legit number 2 in 05.

He also acknowledged the fact it's a different league now and it's more of a passing league, I'm hopeful he addresses this position somehow still.

Will have to be after preseason then when cuts happen. 

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Hey, it's all about learning from your past. Subtle, but sensible moves that may mean something better in the grand scheme of things.

No one that knows anything had either of these guys on the roster this year.  I wouldn't put much stock into it. 

Archived