• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Damiere been lifting...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, mrknowitall said:

He hasn't had much of a chance on the field. I don't know if Byrd can be a great receiver or not, but last year they let him play one game (week 17). They gave him one target, and he turned it into a sixteen yard reception, where he went across the middle, got separation, and made a tough grab in a game where Cam's accuracy was all over the place.

He also came very close to blocking a kick (that ended up being blocked by Butler). Who knows if he'll make the final roster, but he hasn't showed that he CAN'T be a talented receiver in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

16 YARDS! OMGAHHHHH

3 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Yeah, there is a reason for that. I like the kid but he has an uphill battle to make this team. That's just a fact.

He hasn't seen the field because this staff is incredibly bias towards Bersin.  However, they obviously see potential in Byrd considering he's still here.  

5 minutes ago, The Lone Panther said:

He hasn't seen the field because this staff is incredibly bias towards Bersin.  However, they obviously see potential in Byrd considering he's still here.  

Bersin has been on the field more because he produces more. Besides that, Byrd is a slot receiver so they don't even play the same position.

On 7/25/2017 at 7:53 PM, juliosantos said:

autinduke>byrd

I agree.

You see, Duke did something in college that Byrd did not.

Produce.

I just don't get the Byrd hype. I got the David Gettis hype back in the day...because he produced and had the wheels before continually getting hurt, but Byrd? GTFOOH.

Archived